I took the 15 bowl games scheduled from 12/30 and later. Obviously, there would be bidding and other bowls that would be allowed to get into the mix, but for the most part, you could rotate the championship game between 4, 8, or all 15 if they wanted to pony up the cash. I think the championship game and even the Final Four games would generate HUGE cash.
So here's the schedule...
On 12/16, there would be 4 games scheduled:
1) Ohio State vs 16) Georgia Tech in the Meineke Car Care Bowl (Charlotte)
8) Oklahoma vs 9) Louisville in the Alamo Bowl (San Antonio)
3) Michigan vs 14) Tennessee in the MPC Computers bowl (Boise, ID)
6) LSU vs 11) Boise State in the Chick-fil-A bowl (Atlanta)
On 12/17, there would be 4 games scheduled:
2) USC vs 15) Virginia Tech in the International Bowl (Toronto)
7) Arkansas vs 10) Notre Dame in the Outback Bowl (Tampa)
4) Florida vs 13) West Virginia in the GMAC Bowl (Mobile, AL)
5) Wisconsin vs 12) Auburn in the Capital One Bowl (Orlando)
Assuming the rankings hold up, you would have this weekend on Christmas...WOW
On 12/23, there would be 2 prime-time games scheduled:
1) Ohio State vs 8) Oklahoma in the Gator Bowl (Jacksonville)
3) Michigan vs 6) LSU in the Cotton Bowl (Dallas)
On 12/24, there would be 2 prime-time games scheduled:
2) USC vs 7) Arkansas in the Orange Bowl (Miami)
4) Florida vs 5) Wisconsin in the Sugar Bowl (New Orleans)
Final Four Saturday would be on 12/30, and the games would be:
1) Ohio State vs 4) Florida in the Fiesta Bowl (Glendale, AZ)
2) USC vs 3) Michigan in the Rose Bowl (Pasadena)
NCAA Chamionship Monday night (the real playoff championship, not the phony one from BCS Standings)
1) Ohio State vs 2) USC in Glendale AZ.
Wouldn't it be better to get to that point having played a playoff system, instead of by using computers? Wouldn't it be great that USC has to go through Michigan to get there...instead of just beating Notre Dame and UCLA? How about if Boise State upsets LSU, then beats Michigan in the next round. Don't you like the cinderellas in the NCAA hoops tourney? Why not have them here?