Monday, December 18, 2006

How 'bout them.....E-A-G-L-E-S?

One word...Unbelievable. I definitely underestimated how the Eagles would respond this past weekend. Was it inflating how good the Giants are or how bad the Eagles are? I think a little of both, but I really thought the Birds would get spanked. I have to give them their due for a great game. The defense held the run and the offense did enough running to win the game. Cole's late TD made up for his bone-headed 15 yard penalty in the first Giants-Eagles game.

Now, the Christmas Day match-up is for the division. Eagles-Dallas. IN Big D. Monday, December 25th. It will probably be 70 degrees. The sun will shine through the hole in the roof so God can watch this classic.

My early prediction...Dallas 31 Eagles 13. I just don't see the Eagles getting up for the third consecutive division road game. They know they will get into the playoffs now with a win over Atlanta the last game. They will not lay down...Eagles hate Dallas. But they won't be able to get up for this game.

No comments: